Recently, I altered a full sized composition book to use as a garden journal. I love to work in my yard, and I always keep track of what and when I have planted plants, fertilized, etc.
- I first covered the composition book with printed paper... it looks like newsprint.
- I stamped out " bloom'n notes " using Buzz and Blooms new Spot On alphabet. I punched out the circular letters.
- The chipboard flower is also from Buzz and Bloom. I colored it with various shades of ColorBox chalk inks.
- The other flowers behind the title, are clear/colored acetate stick on flowers by Making Memories.
- I embellished with a coordinating ribbon down the edge of the spine.
- I covered the inside covers of the book also, with coordinating cardstock.
Can't wait for spring to arrive so I can use my new garden journal.